Restaurant Liquidation - Millhouse - Statesboro, GA
This auction includes the remaining fixtures and equipment of the former Millhouse restaurant in Statesboro, GA. Commercial kitchen equipment, shelving, tables, chairs, local decor/memorabilia and more.
Bidding ends, 3 items per minute, on July 23rd at 7:00 PM EST. If any items recieves a bid within the last minute, that item will extend in 2 minute increments until all bidding ceases.
**SPECIAL NOTE** This auction site has no power, gas or water. The equipment has not been tested and is being sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. In person inspection is encouraged.
INSPECTION: Representatives will be on site July 18th and 21st from 9-11 AM for inspection. All items are located at the former Millhouse Steakhouse, 1301 Statesboro Pl Cir #1582, Statesboro, GA 30458. South Auction strongly recommends in person inspection. Items are described to the best of our abilities, but with no guarntee of accuracy
PICKUP: Pick up for this auction will be by appointment on July 25th, 26th and 27th. Winning bidders will be contacted about how to set an appointment. Winning bidders should plan to bring their own tools, labor, lights and equipment. Be prepared to dismantle and unhook certian items. PLEASE PLAN AHEAD!
For additional information, please contact Alex Grovenstein at 912-657-1831 or firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE THAT A 15% BUYER'S PREMIUM AND 8% SALES TAX WILL BE ADDED TO ALL APPLICABLE ITEMS
THIS AUCTION IS BEING CONDUCTED BY SOUTH AUCTION & REALTY (SAR).
PLEASE VISIT WWW.SOUTHAUCTION.COM FOR COMPLETE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
TERMS OF SALE
Set forth below are the Terms and Conditions that shall apply to any purchase by any party either directly from (SAR) or in a transaction in which SAR serves as broker, agent, liquidator or auctioneer for any third party owner. The Terms apply to all Transactions, including without limitation, public auctions conducted by SAR and direct purchases by Buyer of any item either before, after or independent of any public auction. By using or accessing any and all SAR services and or Websites you agree you have read and understand the Terms stated herein and are bound to these Terms. You may not use or access any and all SAR services if you do not agree to the terms stated herein.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All merchandise and other items (the "Goods") are sold on an "AS IS/WHERE IS" basis without warranties or representations whatsoever either expressed or implied. Neither SAR nor the consignor makes any warranties or representations of any kind or nature with respect to the property or its value, and in no event shall they be responsible for correctness of description, genuineness, attribution, provenance, authenticity, authorship, completeness, condition of the property or estimate of its value. No statement (oral or written) in the catalog, at the auction, or elsewhere shall be deemed such a warranty or representation, or any assumption of responsibility. Prospective bidders are urged to contact SAR directly for detailed information regarding any lot.
Buyers must register prior to bidding at any auction sale and must be of legal capacity to enter into this agreement. All bidders must provide their name, company (if applicable), mailing address and phone number prior to the auction. By registering you represent and warrant any and all Buyer Information is accurate and complete. It is solely the Buyer’s responsibility to maintain current Buyer Information for completeness and accuracy. SAR reserves the right to deny and or terminate Registrations at any time at its sole discretion without notification. SAR reserves the right to deny usage and access of SAR Services and Websites at any time without notice or liability to any persons or third parties. SAR reserves the right to suspend ones bidding privileges for any reason or no reason. SAR can elect to do so before, during or after an auction with no notice to the bidder. During the registration process, all bidders will be asked to provide credit card information. ***All REGISTERED BIDDER’S cards will be charged $1 (one dollar) in order to authorize their credit card upon registering for the auction.*** THE BIDDER AUTHORIZES SAR TO CHARGE LIQUIDATED DAMAGES TO THE CREDIT CARD LEFT ON FILE DURING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS.
3. Payments. (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY): At the close of the auction, invoices will be settled to the credit card on file. You will recieve an email with your paid invoice. This is for your information. The invoice will show in detail the high bid amount, the buyers premium and sales taxes. If your invoice shows that there is a balance due, SAR must receive the balance of the total purchase price no later than Noon on Friday, July 24, 2020. (the "Final Payment Date"). SA will impose a $20 handling fee for any adjustment of a purchase price for any reason. This includes, but is not limited to using tax exempt status without prior notification, or a change of payment method or payment source resulting in reversing charges to a credit card. IF SAR HAS NOT RECEIVED PAYMENT FOR WINNING BIDS WITHIN 24 HOURS AFTER THE FINAL PAYMENT DATE, THE BIDDER AUTHORIZES SAR TO CHARGE LIQUIDATED DAMAGES TO THE CREDIT CARD LEFT ON FILE DURING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS.
4. Taxes. SAR will add an 8% sales tax on all merchandise, other than automobiles, unless we are in possession of your tax exempt form prior to the end of the auction. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
5. Buyer's Premium. SAR, in its sole discretion, will impose a 15% buyer's premium ("Buyer's Premium") on all Goods sold. The Buyer's Premium is a percentage that is added to the final purchase price of any item.
6. INSPECTION: SAR representatives will be on site July 18th and 21st from 9 to 11 AM at the location, the former Millhouse Steakhouse, 1301 Statesboro Pl Cir #1582, Statesboro, GA 30458. All items may also be inspected by appointment. SAR recommends a very thorough inspection before you bid online. If you would like further information on any items, please contact Alex Grovenstein at 912-657-1831 or email@example.com
7. Removal. (1) Pickup will be by appointment. Winning bidders will be contacted about how to set an appointment. SAR representatives will be onsite for pickup, July 25th from 1-6 PM, July 26th from 1-3 PM and July 27th from 10 AM to 1 PM (the "Removal Dates"). (2) No Goods shall be removed until the purchaser’s invoice has been paid in full. Any Goods remaining after removal date shall be subject to any or all remedies listed below.
Storage charges of $100 per day for a maximum of 5 days.
SAR will declare items as abandoned and dispose of said items as SAR sees fit. Purchaser will be responsible for any and all expenses related to disposing of abandoned items.
SAR can claim ownership of said items and resell them with all proceeds going to SAR.
IF BUYER HAS NOT REMOVED ITEMS WITHIN 24 HOURS OF THE FINAL REMOVAL DATE, THE BIDDER AUTHORIZES SAR TO CHARGE LIQUIDATED DAMAGES TO THE CREDIT CARD LEFT ON FILE DURING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS.
7A. Buyer shall be responsible for the safe and proper removal of any Goods purchased. SAR does not pack, ship, store, crate or rig items. Buyers may either pick up Goods at the designated auction site personally or can contract with a third party agent to manage the removal process for them. Before Goods can be removed by an Agent, Agent must provide SAR with (1) proof of payment and (2) an "Agent Release Authorization" form which allows SAR to release items to a third party contractor for shipping, crating, rigging or packing purposes.
7B. Small Lot Removal. SAR shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any missing or lost items that can be removed by hand. There will be NO removal of any lots until the designated removal date.
8. After Buyer has removed any item from SAR possession, SAR shall have no obligation to make any adjustment or accommodation to Buyer because of any mistake in quantity or other defect or problem with respect to such item. Buyer must make all requests for adjustments in writing to SAR before any item is removed from the premises where the auction is conducted.
9. SAR shall not be responsible for damages or losses caused by strikes, civil disorders, or acts of God.
10. SAR, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse the bid of any person without providing any notice or reason therefore. SAR reserves the right to deny the usage and access by any person or third party of any and all SAR Services and Websites without notification.
11. SAR, in its sole discretion, shall control all bidding increments and advances at any auction. SAR reserves the right to reject any bid that is only a minimal increase over the preceding bid, that is not commensurate with the value of the item being offered or that SAR believes was made illegally or in bad faith. In the event of a dispute among bidders, SAR may, in its sole discretion, either accept what it deems to be the final bid or solicit further bids on the item in dispute. No returns or refunds will be permitted, unless authorized by the seller in writing.
12. All information provided by SAR to Buyers, including without limitation, any advertising, lot sales catalogs or otherwise, is subject to deletions, errors, additions, and changes without notice. Although information is gathered from sources thought to be reliable, SAR shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any information provided to any attendee or buyers. All buyers shall rely solely on their own investigation and inspection of any Goods.
13. If SAR is selling or auctioning any Goods on behalf of a third party owner, SAR shall act as an agent only and shall have no liability whatsoever for the acts of any owner/principal.
14. Buyers acknowledge that an auction site is a potentially dangerous place, Flammable, noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances may be present. Heavy equipment may be operated and electrical circuits may be live. Every person enters the auction site at his or her own risk with notice of the condition of the premises and the activities that will be or have been conducted on the premises. No person shall have any claim against SAR, the seller or their respective agents for any injuries sustained or for damages to or loss of property that may occur at the auction site.
15. If the Buyer fails to comply with any of the Terms, SAR shall have all rights and remedies available to it at law and in equity. SAR may retain all deposits and partial payments received from Buyer and may resell any Goods that Buyer fails to purchase. Buyer shall be responsible for all costs, losses, and damages suffered by SAR (i) as a result of Buyer's breach of any of the Terms, including without limitation, lost profits and consequential damages, and (ii) incurred in connection with the enforcement of SAR rights, including, without limitation, legal fees and costs and expenses related to the resale of Goods, including storage and rigging fees.
16. Buyers agree they will defend, indemnify and hold harmless SAR, including its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, shareholders, co-branders, or partners, from and against any and all claim, loss, damage, liabilities, judgments, fees and expenses incurred by SAR, including its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, shareholders, co-branders, or partners, through the use of SAR Services and Websites.
Statesboro, Georgia 30458
PICKUP: Pick up for this auction will be by appointment on July 25th, 26th and 27th. Winning bidders will be contacted about how to set an appointment. Winning bidders should plan to bring their own tools, labor and equipment. Be prepared to dismantle and unhook certian items. PLEASE PLAN AHEAD!