1938 - 61 Jefferson Nickel set in album
THIS AUCTION IS BEING CONDUCTED BY SOUTH AUCTION (SA)
PLEASE VISIT WWW.SOUTHAUCTION.COM FOR GENERAL AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
SPECIFIC TERMS OF SALE FOR THIS AUCTION:
Set forth below are the Terms and Conditions that shall apply to any purchase by any party either directly from (SA) or in a transaction in which SA serves as broker, agent, liquidator or auctioneer for any third party owner. The Terms apply to all Transactions, including without limitation, public auctions conducted by SA and direct purchases by Buyer of any item either before, after or independent of any public auction. By using or accessing any and all SA services and or Websites you agree you have read and understand the Terms stated herein and are bound to these Terms. You may not use or access any and all SA services if you do not agree to the terms stated herein.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All merchandise and other items (the "Goods") are sold on an "AS IS/WHERE IS" basis without warranties or representations whatsoever either expressed or implied. Neither SA nor the consignor makes any warranties or representations of any kind or nature with respect to the property or its value, and in no event shall they be responsible for correctness of description, genuineness, attribution, provenance, authenticity, authorship, completeness, condition of the property or estimate of its value. No statement (oral or written) in the catalog, at the auction, or elsewhere shall be deemed such a warranty or representation, or any assumption of responsibility. Prospective bidders are urged to contact SA directly for detailed information regarding any lot.
Buyers must register prior to bidding at any auction sale and must be of legal capacity to enter into this agreement. All bidders must provide their name, company (if applicable), mailing address and phone number prior to the auction. By registering you represent and warrant any and all Buyer Information is accurate and complete. It is solely the Buyer’s responsibility to maintain current Buyer Information for completeness and accuracy. SA reserves the right to deny and or terminate Registrations at any time at its sole discretion without notification. SA reserves the right to deny usage and access of SA Services and Websites at any time without notice or liability to any persons or third parties. SA reserves the right to suspend ones bidding privileges for any reason or no reason. SA can elect to do so before, during or after an auction with no notice to the bidder. During the registration process, all bidders will be asked to provide credit card information. ***All REGISTERED BIDDER’S cards will be charged $1 (one dollar) in order to authorize their credit card upon registering for the auction.*** THE BIDDER AUTHORIZES SA TO CHARGE LIQUIDATED DAMAGES TO THE CREDIT CARD LEFT ON FILE DURING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS.
3. Payments. (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY): After the auction, invoices will be settled to the credit card on file. You will receive an email with your paid invoice. This is for your information. The invoice will show in detail the high bid amount, the buyers premium and sales taxes. If your invoice shows that there is a balance due, SA must receive the balance of the total purchase price no later than Noon on Thursday, June 1, 2023. (the "Final Payment Date"). Payments will be accepted by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, cash or certified cashier's check only. SA will impose a $20 handling fee for any adjustment of a purchase price for any reason. This includes, but is not limited to using tax exempt status without prior notification, or a change of payment method or payment source resulting in reversing charges to a credit card. IF SA HAS NOT RECEIVED PAYMENT FOR WINNING BIDS WITHIN 24 HOURS AFTER THE FINAL PAYMENT DATE, THE BIDDER AUTHORIZES SAR TO CHARGE LIQUIDATED DAMAGES TO THE CREDIT CARD LEFT ON FILE DURING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS.
4. Taxes. SA will add an 8% sales tax on all applicable merchandise, unless we are in possession of your tax exempt form prior to the end of the auction. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
5. Buyer's Premium. SA, in its sole discretion, will impose a 15% buyer's premium ("Buyer's Premium") on all Goods sold. The Buyer's Premium is a percentage that is added to the final purchase price of any item.
6. INSPECTION: SA representatives will be on site for inspection on Friday, May 26th from 9 AM to Noon and Tuesday, May 30th from 5 to 7 PM. Items may also be inspected by appointment. All items are located at the new South Auction office at 33 North Zetterower Avenue Statesboro, GA 30458. SA recommends a very thorough inspection before you bid online. If you would like further information on any items, please contact Alex Grovenstein at 912-657-1831 or firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Removal. (1) Pickup will be by appointment. Winning bidders will be contacted about how to set an appointment. SA representatives will be onsite for pickup by appointment for select hours on Thursday and Friday, June 1st and 2nd. (the "Removal Dates"). (2) No Goods shall be removed until the purchaser’s invoice has been paid in full. Shipping of small lots is available at the winning bidder's expense. Contact auctioneer for details.
Any Goods remaining after removal date shall be subject to any or all remedies listed below.
Storage charges of $100 per day for a maximum of 5 days.
SA will declare items as abandoned and dispose of said items as SA sees fit. Purchaser will be responsible for any and all expenses related to disposing of abandoned items.
SA can claim ownership of said items and resell them with all proceeds going to SA.
IF BUYER HAS NOT REMOVED ITEMS WITHIN 24 HOURS OF THE FINAL REMOVAL DATE, THE BIDDER AUTHORIZES SA TO CHARGE LIQUIDATED DAMAGES TO THE CREDIT CARD LEFT ON FILE DURING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS.
7A. Buyer shall be responsible for the safe and proper removal of any Goods purchased. SA will accommodate shipping of select small items such as cards, knives or coins at the bidder's expense. Please contact auctioneer to confirm before bidding. Otherwise, SA does not pack, ship, store, crate or rig items. Buyers may either pick up Goods at the designated auction site personally or can contract with a third party agent to manage the removal process for them. Before Goods can be removed by an Agent, Agent must provide SA with (1) proof of payment and (2) an "Agent Release Authorization" which allows SA to release items to a third party contractor for shipping, crating, rigging or packing purposes.
7B. Small Lot Removal. SA shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any missing or lost items that can be removed by hand. There will be NO removal of any lots until the designated removal date.
8. After Buyer has removed any item from SA possession, SA shall have no obligation to make any adjustment or accommodation to Buyer because of any mistake in quantity or other defect or problem with respect to such item. Buyer must make all requests for adjustments in writing to SA before any item is removed from the premises where the auction is conducted.
9. SA shall not be responsible for damages or losses caused by strikes, civil disorders, or acts of God.
10. SA, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse the bid of any person without providing any notice or reason therefore. SA reserves the right to deny the usage and access by any person or third party of any and all SA Services and Websites without notification.
11. SA, in its sole discretion, shall control all bidding increments and advances at any auction. SA reserves the right to reject any bid that is only a minimal increase over the preceding bid, that is not commensurate with the value of the item being offered or that SA believes was made illegally or in bad faith. In the event of a dispute among bidders, SA may, in its sole discretion, either accept what it deems to be the final bid or solicit further bids on the item in dispute. No returns or refunds will be permitted, unless authorized by the seller in writing.
12. All information provided by SA to Buyers, including without limitation, any advertising, lot sales catalogs or otherwise, is subject to deletions, errors, additions, and changes without notice. Although information is gathered from sources thought to be reliable, SA shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any information provided to any attendee or buyers. All buyers shall rely solely on their own investigation and inspection of any Goods.
13. If SA is selling or auctioning any Goods on behalf of a third party owner, SA shall act as an agent only and shall have no liability whatsoever for the acts of any owner/principal.
14. Buyers acknowledge that an auction site is a potentially dangerous place, Flammable, noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances may be present. Heavy equipment may be operated and electrical circuits may be live. Every person enters the auction site at his or her own risk with notice of the condition of the premises and the activities that will be or have been conducted on the premises. No person shall have any claim against SA, the seller or their respective agents for any injuries sustained or for damages to or loss of property that may occur at the auction site.
15. If the Buyer fails to comply with any of the Terms, SA shall have all rights and remedies available to it at law and in equity. SA may retain all deposits and partial payments received from Buyer and may resell any Goods that Buyer fails to purchase. Buyer shall be responsible for all costs, losses, and damages suffered by SA (i) as a result of Buyer's breach of any of the Terms, including without limitation, lost profits and consequential damages, and (ii) incurred in connection with the enforcement of SA rights, including, without limitation, legal fees and costs and expenses related to the resale of Goods, including storage and rigging fees.
16. Buyers agree they will defend, indemnify and hold harmless SA, including its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, shareholders, co-branders, or partners, from and against any and all claim, loss, damage, liabilities, judgments, fees and expenses incurred by SA, including its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, shareholders, co-branders, or partners, through the use of SA Services and Websites.
Statesboro, Georgia 30458
Estate and Collector's Auction - Statesboro, GA
A combination of several estates with a few add-ons, this estate/collector's auction in Statesboro, GA is PACKED. Items include a Polaris Ranger, Jaguar, center console boat, camper, fine coins, vintage notes, silver, gold, collector grade firearms including an 1876 Colt SAA, vintage Indy cars and airplane replicas, movie posters, the continuation of a very large sports card collection and much more! Bidding ends May 31st.
*SPECIAL NOTE REGARDING FIREARMS* Firearms are provided by Longleaf Trading, LLC. All winning bidders must successfully complete Form 4473.
**This auction will have a staggered ending, three items per minute. If any item receives a bid within the last minute of the auction, that item will extend for 2 minutes until bidding ceases.
INSPECTION: Representatives will be on site for inspection on Friday, May 26th from 9 AM to Noon and Tuesday, May 30th from 5 to 7 PM. Items may also be inspected by appointment. All items are located at our South Auction office at 33 North Zetterower Avenue Statesboro, GA 30458. South Auction strongly recommends in person inspection. Items are described to the best of our abilities, but with no guarantee of accuracy. Please be sure to click through on individual items for longer descriptions, additional information and additional pictures.
PICKUP: Pick up for this auction will be by appointment for select hours on Thursday and Friday June 1st and 2nd. Shipping is available on most small items at the winning bidder's expense. Contact auctioneer for details. *We do NOT ship large items, framed or flat artwork or other fragile items.* Winning bidders will be contacted via email about how to set a pickup appointment. PLEASE PLAN AHEAD FOR THESE PICKUP DATES!
For additional information, please contact Alex Grovenstein at 912-657-1831 or email@example.com
NOTE THAT A 15% BUYER'S PREMIUM AND 8% SALES TAX WILL BE ADDED TO ALL APPLICABLE ITEMS